As each product are also wallpaper particular subject to standards. There are rules for the product itself, the marking and any certificates. This basic information you should consider when buying wallpaper. Many problems cleared up so that by itself. For example, the problem of the length.
Euro Standard For Wallpapers
The Euro standards for wallpapers divided wallpaper in two categories:
- finished wall coverings;
- Wall coverings for subsequent treatment of paper, fiber, textile or plastic.
A Euro-roll has a width of 53 cm and a length of 10 meters. but Hold on tight Do not to the dimensions. A difference of 3 percent is allowed and is well within the Euro standard.With a length of 10 meters which are as much as 30 centimeters, which may be the wallpaper roll longer, but also shorter. Did you expect to beat, now come into the oars, for under complaint falls not. Course of dimensions that differ from the Euro-roll. Just painters work with a greater width.
Defined by wallstickercollection, the wall sticker or wallpaper can be divided 235 depending on the structure and material in 8 groups according to EN.
- Paper wall covering (normal wall covering paper)
- Plastic wall covering with paper backing (vinyl wall covering, wall covering profile)
- Plastic wall cladding without paper support (wall covering with other carriers or without carriers)
- Nonwoven wall covering / textile wall covering (warp with liner, fabric with liner, fabric with other carriers)
- Suede wall covering / metal effect wall covering
- Natural materials wall covering
Instead of a standard can be found at the same wallpaper five standardization projects.You define not only the requirements for the roll size, but also on quality. In addition, the standards include the identification symbols for wallpaper.
RAL Seal Documented Quality
The RAL quality mark is a sign of quality. BUT – only in Germany, because the label does not apply worldwide. RAL is the sign of the German Institute for Quality Assurance and Certification. With the quality seal react German manufacturer to the elevated quality standards. The quality specifications for the label are defined and include the following:
- Wallpaper comply with European standards EN 233 and EN 266;
- it contained no detectable vinyl chloride;
- Formaldehyde below legal requirements;
- no heavy metal pigments;
- no lead and cadmium as a stabilizer;
- no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- chlorinated aromatics and solvent;
- no easy fleeing plasticizers.
Not too long, there is the Phthalate Free Siegel. This too is a German label that distinguishes products which are made using special health and environmentally conscious criteria. Wallpaper with the seal Phthalate Free waive conventional plasticizers and go other ways. The strict requirements of the EU directives 2005/84 / EC are considered and met. These guidelines also regulate the production of baby products, and toys.
‘Titanfall 2’ Review: Combat Evolved
Christmas Decoration Transparent Background New Year …
Grass Vectors, Photos and PSD files
Wallpaper You’ll Love
Child of Light: The Most Beautiful Game You’ve Never Heard …
Mesozoica by butterfrog on DeviantArt
Birds Flying In Amazing Photos & Wallpapers
Collection Of Most Beautiful Peacock YouTube Which Gender …
Want to lose weight Follow Ileana D’Cruz’s Secret!!
Book Wallpapers HD
Lionel Messi by ThestralWizard on DeviantArt
Fat Terminator by Cartoonicus on DeviantArt
22 Castles in Scotland
Imperial Space Station Commission by AdamKop on DeviantArt
Akatsuki Sakura by LollyLov3 on DeviantArt
Different Kinds OF Flowers 4k full hd backgrounds
Kinds Of Wallpapers: Flower Garden Wallpaper