After creating its new foundations last year after his rise to Material Design, the Task Manager Todoist today received a new major update with its jump to the version 9.0.
Todoist 9.0 Android is much powerful, more intelligent, more polished and much more easier and faster to use. Todoist continues to demonstrate that it is the best task manager that there are for Android.
Projects and assigned
Add and organize our tasks is easier and faster with the new version of Todoist. Now while we write our task with the “Quick add” option writing # can select an existing project or create a new one by typing its name, for example #practica. In the same way, writing + will display the list of contributors to name either we can continue writing to add a new contributor. Example: “check the presentation + Pablo #ClienteImportante p1”-
Add tasks anywhere in the list
Add a new task in the middle of a list is as simple as pinching between these two tasks to create a new task in the Middle.
Organize your tasks
Another important novelty is that now at last we can organize our tasks by name, date, priority, and assigned.
Todoist will celebrate the end of the day with beautiful displays and daily statistics of productivity.
Support of external keyboard
Todoist is fully compatible with external keyboards. You can already writing tasks and navigate the application from a keyboard.
- Synchronization is four times faster, so you’ll spend less time waiting for and you can have more battery.
- The notifications you’ve read on other platforms will be now discarded in your app for Android.
- We have added the option to “undo” on almost all sides (reordering drag – drop, sort projects, move to history), so don’t have to worry about accidentally move your tasks to the wrong place.
- We have also improved certain interactions within the app how to add a task to a different project.
- We have changed the way to handle the subtasks to make it easier to understand. Instead of choosing a higher level of full menu add task, you can now choose the task root that you want more easily.
- The attachment system is quite improved so your photos appear in the proper rotation of face to be synchronized with other devices.
- You can add more options for the format of text of tasks, projects, and reviews, highlighting the emojis as shortcuts: smile:,: scream:,: crying_cat_face:, etc. Because we believe that every project is even better with the correct emoji.
- And many smaller things that make managing tasks for Android experience without interruptions and agile.
Todoist: List of tasks Version 9.0
- Version of Android: Since 2.3
- Developer: Doist
- Download it in: Google Play
- Price: Free with integrated shopping
- Category: Productivity